The 2-day intensive Contract Management Essentials course covers the Australian Contract Law provisions, covering an intensive insights to the structure and legal principles for planning and executing projects, including the procurement methods (direct purchase, quotations and tenders).
The intensive Contract Management Essentials course covers:
- Definition of a Contract;
- The Parties to a Contract;
- Types of Agreements;
- Contract Payment Types;
- Contract Formulation;
- Scope of Content;
- Contract Avoidance;
- Contract Discharge and Termination;
- Contract Performance;
- Managing Variations;
- Performance Metrics, Rebates and Incentives; and
- Contract Close-out.
The 2-day intensive Negotiations Essentials course covers all aspects of planning and executing contracts, and provides insights to over 60 techniques.
The intensive Negotation Essentials course covers:
- Definition of a Negotiation;
- Purpose and legal intent;
- Legal requirement of the offer and acceptance;
- Negotiation techniques;
- Negotiation planning and developing a strategy;
- Behavioural styles and analysis;
- Understanding and utilising body Language;
- Environment set-up;
- The 3 positions;
- The 3 key factors to explore;
- The categories of importance to the relationship;
- The elements of assertiveness vs collaboration needs;
- Execution approach and practice; and
- Closing a negotiation towards a contractual relationship.
This is a hand-on practice unit course, supported by resources.