About the Program
This course is for project team members, PMO officers, project administrators, and project support personnel.
Become qualified and start your career in one of the most versatile disciplines in the world – project management. Become highly employable.
This is a comprehensive 3-day practical course that leads toward the Nationally accredited ‘Certificate IV in Project Management Practice’ qualification. It covers all the ten functions of project management and the key tools and terminology. To receive the award you are required to complete the assessment requirements.
What You Will Learn
This program covers:
1. Defining key project management terms;
2. Outlining the roles of people in projects;
3. Explaining the 4 stage Project Life Cycle;
4. Applying scope management;
5. Applying risk management;
6. Applying time management;
7. Applying cost management;
8. Applying quality management;
9. Applying human resources management;
10. Applying procurement management;
11. Applying communications management;
12. Applying stakeholder management;
13. Applying integration management;
14. Project management methodologies;
15. Project management templates;
15. Managing project team meetings;
17. Change management control;
18. Issues management control;
19. Overview of Project Management Office (PMO) functionality; and
20. Overview of portfolio, program and project management.
This comprehensive online course comprises:
|NATIONAL CODE||COMPETENCY UNITS|
|BSBPMG409||Apply project scope-management techniques|
|BSBPMG410||Apply project time-management techniques|
|BSBPMG411||Apply project quality-management techniques|
|BSBPMG412||Apply project cost-management techniques|
|BSBPMG413||Apply project human resources management approaches|
|BSBPMG414||Apply project information management and communications management techniques|
|BSBPMG415||Apply project risk-management techniques|
|BSBPMG416||Apply project procurement procedures|
|BSBPMG418||Apply project stakeholder engagement techniques|
National Labour Market Information
The Department of Employment provides the following labour market detail related to this training:
Program or Project Administrator (ANZSCO code 511112)
Expected job openings
126,600 persons were employed as Contract, Program and Project Administrators in 2015. Job openings over the next 5 years are expected to be greater than 50,000.
Average weekly full time earnings
Average weekly full time earnings before tax for Contract, Program and Project Administrators in 2014 are: $1,387. Average earnings for all occupations are: $1,200.
Source: Department of Employment. For full details on Contract, Program and Project Administrators visit Job Outlook.
Why Train with Us?
The Business Education Institute offers the following:
- Our courses include proven workplace templates for you to use for your personal use and organisational use;
- All our trainers are qualified and practising project management with international experience;
- Our trainers include professorial level academics that shows our university-level recognition and experience;
- Our educators include international award winning project managers, Fellows of the Project Management Institute and the Australian Institute of Project Management, and former President, National Chairman and global PMI Board Directors;
- Our course materials are aligned to both the PMBOK standards and ISO21500;
- Our course materials lead to internationally-recognised qualifications;
- Our Institute is recognised globally and is the partner of the International Institute of Legal Project Management;
- We provide ongoing video and test-based tips to our graduates; and
- Our course materials give you the required hours to meet international certification exam educational prerequisites.
Experience our online learning experience: