About the Program
This comprehensive online course is for board directors, leaders, business owners, managers, supervisors, and management consultants.
Become qualified and claim your career in leadership. It offers a wide level of education across all the key management areas to help you establish and lead a business.
To receive the award you are required to complete the assessment requirements.
What You Will Learn
This program covers:
1. Managing your own time and setting priorities;
2. How to manage stress and leverage your emotional intelligence;
3. Establishing governance and policies;
4. How to recruit, induct and retain staff;
5. How to manage staff, supplier, partner and customer / client relationships;
6. How to develop a high performing team, and understand people dynamics;
7. How to create and deliver a Strategic Plan, Operations Plan and a Project Plan;
8. How to develop a budget and manage the cash flow of the business;
9. How to manage corporate and project-level risks and create risk management plans;
10. How to lead effective meetings;
11. How to establish and operate a high performing customer service team; and
12. How to establish and operate a high performing sales team.
This comprehensive online course comprises the following competency units:
|NATIONAL CODE||COMPETENCY UNITS|
|BSBWOR501||Manage Personal Work Priorities and Professional Development|
|BSBHRM405||Support the recruitment, selection and induction of staff|
|BSBLDR502||Lead and manage effective workplace relationships|
|BSBWOR502||Lead and manage team effectiveness|
|BSBLDR511||Develop and use emotional intelligence|
|BSBMGT517||Manage operational plan|
|BSBFIM501||Manage budgets and financial plans|
|BSBCUS501||Manage quality customer service|
|BSBSLS502||Lead and manage a sales team|
|BSBSUS501||Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability|
This comprehensive online course comprises the following online modules:
|DLM01||Managing Personal Work Priorities|
|DLM02||Managing Recruitment and Inductions|
|DLM03||Ensuring Effective Workplace Relationships|
|DLM04||Leading People Effectively|
|DLM05||Developing Emotional Intelligence|
|DLM06||Leading Organisational Planning|
|DLM07||Understanding Financial Management|
|DLM08||Managing Organisational Risk|
|DLM09||Managing Effective Meetings|
|DLM10||Leading Customer Service|
|DLM11||Leading the Sales Team|
|DLM12||Ensuring Governance and Sustainability|
Why Train with Us?
The Business Education Institute offers the following:
- Our courses include proven workplace templates for you to use for your personal use and organisational use;
- All our trainers have CEO-level leadership experience;
- All our trainers have international business experience;
- Our trainers include professorial level academics that shows our university-level recognition and experience;
- Our educators include international award winning business people, including being listed in the Who’s Who of Business in Australia;
- Our course materials lead to internationally-recognised qualifications;
- We provide ongoing video and test-based tips to our graduates.
National Labour Market Information
The Department of Employment provides the following labour market detail related to this training:
Program or Project Administrator (ANZSCO code 511112)
Expected job openings
126,600 persons were employed as Contract, Program and Project Administrators in 2015. Job openings over the next 5 years are expected to be greater than 50,000.
Average weekly full time earnings
Average weekly full time earnings before tax for Contract, Program and Project Administrators in 2014 are: $1,387. Average earnings for all occupations are: $1,200.