About the Program
This comprehensive online course is for board directors, leaders, business owners, managers, supervisors, and management consultants.
Become qualified and claim your career in leadership. It offers a wide level of education across all the key management areas to help you establish and lead a business.
To receive the award you are required to complete the assessment requirements.
What You Will Learn
This program covers:
1. Managing your own time and setting priorities;
2. How to manage stress and leverage your emotional intelligence;
3. Establishing governance and policies;
4. How to recruit, induct and retain staff;
5. How to manage staff, supplier, partner and customer / client relationships;
6. How to develop a high performing team, and understand people dynamics;
7. How to create and deliver a Strategic Plan, Operations Plan and a Project Plan;
8. How to develop a budget and manage the cash flow of the business;
9. How to manage corporate and project-level risks and create risk management plans;
10. How to lead effective meetings;
11. How to establish and operate a high performing customer service team; and
12. How to establish and operate a high performing sales team.
National Labour Market Information
The Department of Employment provides the following labour market detail related to this training:
Program or Project Administrator (ANZSCO code 511112)
Expected job openings
126,600 persons were employed as Contract, Program and Project Administrators in 2015. Job openings over the next 5 years are expected to be greater than 50,000.
Average weekly full time earnings
Average weekly full time earnings before tax for Contract, Program and Project Administrators in 2014 are: $1,387. Average earnings for all occupations are: $1,200.
Source: Department of Employment. For full details on Contract, Program and Project Administrators visit Job Outlook.
Program Modules and their Alignment to the National Competency Units
The course includes:
Learn about the 10 knowledge areas of project management.