Are you Already an Experienced Project Manager?
Are you Wanting to Gain the Diploma of Project Management Based on Experience?
Fast Track your Qualification
You have the opportunity to gain the Diploma of Project Management via our Recognised Prior Learning process.
We make it easier for you by giving you access to our online training program at no extra cost, and project templates to use.
Access to Work Leaders
Your assessment gives you access to either:
Adjunct Associate Professor Todd Hutchison who was a global board director of the Project Management Institute (2014-2016), international bestselling author, is an awarded and practicing international project manager, recognised as the leading project management expert worldwide in the Top 101 Industry Experts, was the first Fellow of PMI in Australia, and is an associate professor in project management. Todd is a Nationally-accredited assessor, certified professional speaker, and nationally accredited trainer.
Professor Helen Armstrong who is a former professional chair of Curtin University’s Business School, a qualified project manager, author and leading expert in digital forensics and cyber security.
What is Required?
The assessment requires:
- Photographic identification to validate your legal name;
- Essay-based questions being answered to demonstrate your knowledge;
- Project documentary evidence (within the last 2 years) of projects you have managed that includes the Project Management Plan, Project Close-Out Report and Lessons Learnt Report to demonstrate your competency; and
- Third party validation of a client, project sponsor, program manager or an executive manager in your organisation who can validate your experience to confirm your experience.
How do I Know if I am Ready?
We prefer that you can demonstrate prior learning in project management through previous education, however we provide access to online training for you to help you gain insights to any gaps in your education and knowledge.
We also give you a video of the 10 Knowledge areas just in case you need a quick refresher.
What do I Get as Part of the Assessment Fee?
For the $1,450 cost, you get:
- assessment instruction kit;
- overview of the 10 knowledge areas video;
- full access for 3 months to the online Manage Projects course;
- project templates;
- a Nationally-accredited Assessor for your assessment;
- the internationally-recognised Diploma of Project Management on successful completion;
- the Record of Results on successful completion; and
- the opportunity to gain international consultancy certification; and
- registration on the national training database as a qualified project manager.
Why is the Business Education Institute Diploma so Important?
We offer you two exclusive special options to help your career:
Optional International Institute of Professional Consultants Endorsement
You can also optionally apply for the International Institute of Professional Consultant‘s ‘Certified Associate Consultant‘ certification at an additional cost of $220 as the Business Education Institute‘s program has been recognised as a consultant base training program.
You can click here to visit their site.
Optional International Institute of Legal Project Management Endorsement
If you are not aware, Legal Project Management has become a global trend, and qualified project managers are starting to work in law firms.
You would be required to complete the short eLearning course to educate yourself on legal matters to meet the requirements, however you can also optionally apply for the International Institute of Legal Project Management‘s ‘Legal Project Practitioner‘ certification at an additional cost as the Business Education Institute’s program has been recognised under the Legal Project Management .
You can click here to visit their site.
Please click BEI_DipPM RPL Application_1 00 to download and complete the Application form that will start the process of you getting the Assessment package.